If you have ordered goods in error or no longer require the goods that you have ordered you are welcome to return them to us for a refund. We offer a no quibble 14 days return policy as long as the goods have not been used and are still in their original packaging.
We realise that shopping for items online can often be hard as you don't get the see and feel the product before buying. Our returns policy is designed to allow customers to order what they like and look over the product in the comfort of their home. If you decide you don't like the colour, shape, quality or general look of the item then you are welcome to return the item at your own cost. Please note:
- All claims for returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of goods
- If a claim is authorised the goods must be returned within 14 working days
- Goods must be unused and in a resaleable condition
- If it your responsibility to return the items at your own cost
- If you are sending back glass, ensure that you have adequate insurance for shipping glassware
- You must include returns documentation with your parcel so that we can identify it. This will be made available once a member of staff has reviewed your request.
Please note that we cannot use our own courier to collect unwanted goods
To Return Items
To return goods to us you must first notify us that you wish to return them. Once you have done this we will provide you with the address to return the goods to, and also some documentation to include with your parcel. Please do not send returned items to the address listed on our contact page, as all parcels will be refused at this address, and returned to sender.
You must obtain the correct returns address from us before returning an item using the following process:
- Log into your account
- Find your order in the order history page
- Click on the order number to load that order on your screen
- Click the return items icon at the top of the order
- Enter what items you wish to return on the next screen, along with your reason for returning.
- This will then send a request to our office which will be authorised and an email with your returns document sent back to you